Sony Artisan, Me Ra Koh, takes the Sony RX10 III, Best Travel Camera, into Thailand’s jungle to photograph Gibbon apes, white sand beaches, limestone rocks, and more!
SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE BELL >> Travel Advice, Photo Tips & Adventure; http://bit.ly/AdventureFamilyChannel
Watch her Sony RX10III camera review from the field and see the shots she captures in the field!
You’ll understand why she calls this the Best Travel Camera Ever! Camera Specs are Below. *Amazon Affiliate Links Included.
GATHER THE KIDS
You’re going to learn the features and specs of this camera, but Me Ra also loves to make photography fun for the whole family! Gather the kids for this video. They’ll love hearing and watching the Gibbon Apes fly through the jungle’s canopy! It’s one of her FAVORITE things in life to witness. And below are talking points for the family or class to discuss after.
Talking Points for the Family and Classroom:
1. Why are the Gibbon apes called the “White Ghosts of Thailand”?
2. What time of day do they normally sing?
3. Do you think the Gibbon apes sound happy or sad when they sing? 3. What is the significance of the number of “whoops” they sing?
4. What is the key difference between apes and monkeys?
5. What type of boat is making the noise in the background?
6. Can you try making the sound of the Gibbon apes? Do three big Whoop, Whoooooop, Whooooooooooops!
Sony RX10 III Key Features
20MP 1″-type stacked CMOS sensor
24-600mm equivalent F2.4-4 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Lens
Bionz X Processor
4K video capture
Ultra Slow-Motion Video Capture
Tilting Screen and High-Resolution OLED Electronic Viewfinder with 2.35m dots
Affiliate Link to SONY RX10 III – Best Travel Camera Ever! http://amzn.to/2noBetN
Wondering What the Right Camera is for You?
Check out this post and video we did on How to Choose the Right Camera. We walk you through the difference between crop and full frame sensors and more.
CLICK HERE to watch; https://www.merakoh.com/camera-gear/choose-right-camera/